Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dos Palmas, Palawan

What can I say? This place is really awesome! Suffice it to say that I'd love to come back even if it just for a day trip. Actually, a lot of guests are day-trippers who can enjoy the resort and its amenities (excluding the pool) for a minimal cost of I think Php1,500 buffet lunch included.

This is where I had my first scuba diving lesson in the swimming pool and the subsequent dive to open water and enjoy the underwater landscapes. Our package includes introduction to scuba diving where you can learn the basics but dive no deeper than 20 feet under.

It's funny that of all the guests arrived the same day we did, I was the only one in the group to avail of the scuba diving lesson. All of them chose instead the safer option...spa massage!

Check out some of the pictures I took...

1 comment:

Pretty in Pink said...

Nice pics...am starting to make my list...in high res take note...